Find Hotels in Miccosukee, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Miccosukee has to offer. There are 99 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Thomasville, GA (TVI-Thomasville Regional), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Miccosukee
Places to visit in the larger region include Letchworth-Love Mounds Archaeological State Park, Monticello Vineyards & Winery, and Tallahassee Automobile Museum. In the area, you'll also find Monticello Opera House and A J Henry Park.
As you plan your trip to Miccosukee, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 99 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel is located 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Miccosukee. This 2.5-star hotel in Tallahassee features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee is 18 mi (28.9 km) from central Miccosukee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Tallahassee can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Miccosukee. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Tallahassee can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Miccosukee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miccosukee is 59.21 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F