Find Hotels in Midway, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Visitors to Midway are sure to enjoy the restaurants and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and shopping. Top sights around the area include Lake Talquin State Forest, The Centre of Tallahassee, and Florida Governor's Mansion.
- You'll find 128 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tallahassee
- The closest major airport is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Midway
Lake Talquin State Forest, The Centre of Tallahassee, and Florida Governor's Mansion are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find New Capitol Building and Governor's Square Mall.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Midway
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Midway gets about 59.21 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F