Visitors to Mikulov are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mikulov, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mikulov
Places to visit in the larger region include Lednice-Valtice Complex, U Capku Wine Cellars, and Valtice Palace. Additionally, you'll find National Wine Center and Malawi Aquarium in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mikulov. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Volarik - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Galant - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Mikulov
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mikulov is 19.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F