Visitors can enjoy all that Mimizan has to offer including the forests and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. In Mimizan, there are 103 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mimizan
The picturesque setting of Mimizan Public Gardens and Mimizan Botanical Gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Woolsack Chateau to your agenda.
In Mimizan, you'll be able to select from 103 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Emeraude des Bois - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Mermoz - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Atlantis Hôtel Mimizan Les Landes - Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Dressing for Mimizan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mimizan is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F