Overview of Hotel Green Plaza Joetsu
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Family Room With Tatami Area
About this area
Located in Minamiuonuma, Hotel Green Plaza Joetsu is in the historical district. Joetsu International Ski Area and Gala Yuzawa are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Traveling with kids? Consider Joetsu Kokusai Playland and Yuzawa Kogen.Visit our Minamiuonuma travel guide
- Joetsu Kokusai Playland - 5 min walk
- Ishiuchihanaoka Ski Area - 14 min drive
- Maiko Snow Resort - 18 min drive
- Gala Yuzawa - 19 min drive
- Ishiuchi Maruyama Ski Resort - 24 min drive
- Gala Yuzawa Station - 19 min drive
- La Saison — 1 min walk
- Echigo — 1 min walk
- Gala Yuzawa Snow Resort - 25 min drive
About this property
Hotel Green Plaza Joetsu
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 120 per person, per night, up to 11 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
From outside the hotel looks grand and impressive, but once you enter it becomes the opposite. The room was musty and had the most uncomfortable bed I have slept on. The shower barely worked and there were cobwebs along the base of the bed and on the ceiling. Don't get me started on the restaurants. Terrible food. Inedible to be honest. I love all styles of Japanese food and have no food issues whatsoever, this food was straight up prison food at best. I would highly recommend avoiding this hotel if you can, especially at the price they charged. I will end on the one good note - the staff were kind, courteous and attentive the entire time.