Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Visiting Minervino Murge
Visitors can enjoy all that Minervino Murge has to offer including its churches. A top sight in the area is Castel del Monte.
- There are 186 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Minervino Murge
Castel del Monte is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Hypogea Lagrasta and Cathedral of San Sabino.
As you plan your vacation to Minervino Murge, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Marè Resort is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from central Minervino Murge. This 4-star hotel in Trani features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Hotel Dei Cavalieri is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Minervino Murge. This 4-star hotel in Barletta features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Pineta Wellness & Spa is located 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the heart of Minervino Murge. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ruvo di Puglia can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Getting Around Minervino Murge
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Minervino Murge Station. Minervino Murge might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Minervino Murge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Minervino Murge is 18.78 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 39°F