Visiting Canosa di Puglia
Visitors can enjoy all that Canosa di Puglia has to offer including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Castel del Monte.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Canosa di Puglia
- The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canosa di Puglia
The city is notable for landmarks like Hypogea Lagrasta, Torre Casieri, and Cathedral of San Sabino. Additionally, you'll find Castel del Monte in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Canosa di Puglia. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Corte Di Opaka is located within 3.1 mi (4.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Canosa di Puglia can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- DomuS al Corso B&B is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. This bed & breakfast in Canosa di Puglia features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Antica Dimora B&B Canosa is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Canosa di Puglia features free breakfast.
A popular place to see outside the city is Trani Castle, located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Canosa di Puglia
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Canosa di Puglia Station. Canosa di Puglia may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Canosa di Puglia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.78 inches of rain falls on Canosa di Puglia each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F