Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Studio in Canosa di Puglia, With Wonderful City View, Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 30 km From the Beach
Visiting Canosa di Puglia
Visitors can enjoy all that Canosa di Puglia has to offer including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Castel del Monte.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Canosa di Puglia
- The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canosa di Puglia
The city is notable for landmarks like Hypogea Lagrasta, Torre Casieri, and Cathedral of San Sabino. Additionally, you'll find Castel del Monte in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Canosa di Puglia. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Corte Di Opaka is located within 3.1 mi (4.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Canosa di Puglia can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- DomuS al Corso B&B is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. This bed & breakfast in Canosa di Puglia features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Antica Dimora B&B Canosa is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Canosa di Puglia features free breakfast.
A popular place to see outside the city is Trani Castle, located 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Canosa di Puglia
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Canosa di Puglia Station. Canosa di Puglia may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Canosa di Puglia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.78 inches of rain falls on Canosa di Puglia each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Canosa di Puglia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Canosa di Puglia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Canosa di Puglia?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Canosa di Puglia?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Cathedral of San Sabino?
What about the best place to stay close to Hypogeum Lagrasta?
What are some hotels with pools in Canosa di Puglia?
Recent reviews of Canosa di Puglia hotels
More trip options
- Canosa di Puglia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Canosa di Puglia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Canosa di Puglia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Canosa di Puglia
- More Hotel Options in Canosa di Puglia
- More Popular Hotels in Puglia
- Other Hotels near Canosa di Puglia, Puglia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends