Envision yourself on your next getaway: you might picture yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the architecture all around you. However, Mini Mundo is one thing you've been looking forward to most of all. For years, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the time has come to get there.
Mini Mundo Hotels
Hotels near Mini Mundo
There's surely a reason why gangs of travelers decide to head to Mini Mundo year after year.
It can be found in Gramado, around 20 miles from the tourist hub of Caxias do Sul. It makes for a great side trip!
There are 31 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Mini Mundo. The Clinipel Hotel - Empório & Spa, Hotel Casa da Montanha and Wish Serrano Resort & Convention Gramado are a few of the more popular ones.
There's no need to spend copious amounts on your accommodation. You'll find numerous budget hotels located near this attraction. The Saint Andrews (0.6 miles away) and the Hotel Alpestre (0.5 miles away) are two popular options that you might like to look into.
Keep in mind that you have the exciting option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of having a special treat. Make sure you look up the Hotel Petit Casa da Montanha, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. Another great option is the Hotel Laghetto Gramado, 0.2 miles away.
If you walk around the avenues near Mini Mundo, you will soon find yourself at Torre Café Colonial. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. Later on, rejuvenate with a nourishing meal at Wish Serrano Resort & Convention Gramado. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also close. Want to cap the night with a tasty spirit? You won't have to journey too far to come across Botequim Sant'Ana.
After checking out Mini Mundo, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- See Rotula das Bandeiras, a respected local symbol, to learn more about the local culture.
- Head outdoors and spend a few hours or more soaking up the sunshine at one of the area's favorite spots, Joaquina Rita Bier Lake.
- One of the greatest ways to get to know the culture of a destination is to stop by a place of prayer. You’ll find one of the best at Blooming Clock Church.
- Do what generations before you have done, spend time visiting and exploring, or simply relaxing at Nicoletti Square.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side and join other worshipers at Sao Pedro Church.
Our catalogue of rooms in Planalto supplies all you want, so you're sure to get venues near Mini Mundo that you'll love. Lots of arrivals pop in from nearly everywhere on earth, so start going. Once booking time is here, you'll rest easy: countless sightseers endorsed their Planalto hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the secret tips you're looking for.
- Rooms in Planalto hotels are always neat, tidy, and ready to greet you.
- The staff at lodging around Mini Mundo exceed all target which can only enhance your journey to this lovely site.
- Looking for suites that are comfy as well as fresh and orderly? You're in the right place.
And thanks to Expedia's big registry of hotels near Mini Mundo, your choice place is calling.
Learn About Planalto
Once Mini Mundo is done, you'll still have things to see and do in Planalto.
- Check out all the adventures near Planalto to truly leave no stone unturned.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your adventure right; next day, visit one of the local historical sites.
- Prepare to see Planalto also is a pro when it comes to special treatment after you spend a day on its abundant pastimes.
Planning a getaway to Planalto is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Mini Mundo. Get ready to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few all-new selfies!