Expedia Verified Reviews
Still deciding where to stay?
Try similar properties good for: friendly people, snowshoeing, snowboarding
Get an overview of this hotelStylish hotel near the airport and Mall of America
Popular property highlights
Hyland Lake Park Reserve
The free shuttle from Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South takes guests to Mall of America in 10 minutes and the airport in 15. It’s a 20-minute drive to downtown Minneapolis, and 10 minutes by car to Hyland Lake Park Reserve.
Free cookies, craft beer
Guests can nibble a free warm chocolate cookie while checking in, and then settle back with a craft beer from Crescent Kitchen Bar. The restaurant serves regional American comfort food, and the Daily Brew serves coffee and snacks. There’s also a fitness room, an indoor pool, and a giant hot tub.
Gourmet coffee, free WiFi
Chic guestrooms come with free WiFi, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, and a coffeemaker with gourmet Wolfgang Puck blends. Other standard features include a workspace with ergonomic chairs and a Sweet Dreams® Bed to encourage a restful night.
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and ski storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 48
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 70000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 568
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Crescent Kitchen features regional American fare comprised of familiar comfort foods, updated, refined for the modern diner's palate. It offers shareable small plates and allows groups to socialize in a convivial atmosphere. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per day
- Doubletree Bloomington South
- Doubletree Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Bloomington South
- Doubletree Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis South Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis South
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.