Find Hotels in Mishima
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Mishima has to offer including the spas, hot springs, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, zoo, and sightseeing tours.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mishima
- The closest major airport is in Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka), 49.6 mi (79.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 55 mi (88.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mishima
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ryutaku-ji Temple, Mishima Sky Walk, and Mishima Taisha Shrine. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ooka Makoto Kotoba Museum and Shirataki Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mishima. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dormy Inn Mishima Natural Hot Spring - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Toyoko Inn Fujisan Mishima-eki - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking.
- Hotel Massimo Mishima - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a café, and a free theme park shuttle.
Getting Around Mishima
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mishima Station. Mishima might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mishima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Mishima each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F