Find Hotels in Numazu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Numazu has to offer including the parks, aquarium, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and Izu Oceanic Park.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Numazu
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 34.7 mi (55.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Numazu
Attractions like Numazu Deep Blue Aquarium, Awashima Marine Park, and Izu-Mito Sea Paradise are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Numazu Imperial Villa Memorial Park, Mt. Kanuki, and Senbonhama Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Numazu-shi Kojiro Serizawa Memorial Hall and Port of Numazu.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Numazu. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Numazu - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Awashima Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 4 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Shizutetsu Hotel Prezio Numazu - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, valet parking, and laundry facilities.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum, located 18.4 mi (29.5 km) from the city center, and Izu Oceanic Park, which is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) away.
Getting Around Numazu
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Numazu Station. Numazu may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Numazu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Numazu gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F