Find Hotels in Susono
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Susono has to offer including the theme park, zoo, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, monuments, and museums. Top sights around the area include Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine, Fuji-Q Highland, and Chureito Pagoda.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Susono
- The closest major airport is in Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka), 49.5 mi (79.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 55.7 mi (89.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Susono
Attractions like Fuji Safari Park, Snow Town Yeti, and Grinpa are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kazurayama Castle Ruins and Mount Fuji Museum.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Route-Inn Susono Inter - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and laundry facilities.
Top places to see around the area include Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine, located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Fuji-Q Highland, which is 19.2 mi (31 km) away.
Dressing for Susono
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Susono each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F