Visitors can enjoy all that Missillac has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Missillac
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 35.4 mi (57 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Missillac
La Baule Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Briere Regional Nature Park and Monkey Forest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Missillac. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel, Golf & Spa de la Bretesche - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Missillac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Missillac gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F