Visitors can enjoy all that Trignac has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Trignac
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trignac
La Baule Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Tiers Paysage Garden and Ruban Blue Centre Commercial in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Trignac. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kyriad Prestige Saint Nazaire - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Ibis Saint Nazaire Trignac - Our customers like the pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- HotelF1 Saint Nazaire La Baule - With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Trignac
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Trignac La Croix-de-Mean Station. Trignac may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Trignac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Trignac each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F