Visitors to Modbury are sure to enjoy the shopping, spas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and parks. Top sights around the area include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Adelaide Oval.
- You'll find 469 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Modbury
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tea Tree Plaza is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Wine Centre of Australia and Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sfera's Park Suites & Convention Centre - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Adelaide Oval, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the heart of the city, and Art Gallery of South Australia, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away.
Dressing for Modbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Modbury each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F