Think of yourself wandering around the avenues of your next getaway, noticing the buildings or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you're especially prepared for: Momotaro Statue. For as long as you can recollect, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the moment has come to tick it off.
Find Your Perfect Momotaro Statue Accommodation
Hotels near Momotaro Statue
Momotaro Statue is a splendid attraction for history enthusiasts.
Situated in the city of Okayama, it is a lively tourist hotspot.
Momotaro Statue has numerous accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 24 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Some are the Okayama Royal Hotel, the Hotel Granvia Okayama and the Daiwa Roynet Hotel Okayama-Ekimae, just 0.6 miles, 0.1 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
If you're feeling worn out from all the sightseeing and are in need of someplace economical but cosy so get a bit of rest, then there are plenty of budget hotels close by. 0.3 miles away, is the Okayama Koraku Hotel, but if that's not quite right for you, then an alternative is the Hotel Excel Okayama, which is 0.7 miles away.
Remember that you have the option of staying in one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of having a special treat. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and architectural design are the Okayama City Hotel Koseicho and the Okayama View Hotel, which are located 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There's never a need to go without robust coffee and mouth-watering delights in the area surrounding Momotaro Statue. ONSAYA 奉還町店 is a charming spot frequented by locals and visitors alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. In the mood for something more nourishing? かに道楽岡山店 is a worthwhile dining place in the area. And lastly, slurp down a cocktail and talk to some other tourists while you unwind at 酒喜喰楽 丸屋｜岡山駅で宴会、地産地消料理、岡山地酒、居酒屋をお探しなら｜個室も完備.
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Momotaro Statue:
- Go to Notre Dame Seishin University and look on as the eager and ambitious students dash to their classrooms.
- Oriental Museum is a worthwhile place to visit for art appreciators.
- Devote a day to art and culture at Okayama Prefectural Museum of Art, a well-known art museum in the area.
- Enjoy the mix of spirit and beauty that only art can express at Hayashibara Museum of Art.
- Yumeji Art Museum is a brilliant place to visit for art enthusiasts.
The metro is one way that tourists travel to Momotaro Statue. 瀬戸大橋高速鉄道保有（株） is the most convenient station, you'll find it approximately 0.2 miles from this attraction. Okayama Station is the next closest terminal at 0.1 miles away.
Our list of resorts and lodging in Okayama furnishes all you need, so you'll certainly have a place to stay near Momotaro Statue you'll adore. Okayama experienced quite a few travelers in the most recent twelve months, so start searching. You're a click away from the secret guidance you're looking for. You can do so confidently when booking time is here, too: all manner of newcomers recommend their Okayama hotel.
- "Fresh, clean, and set to welcome you" is the goal for Okayama hotels.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark, the staff at accommodation near Momotaro Statue provide wonderful service.
- Seeking room contentment as well as spotlessness? We have it right here.
Okayama hotels got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Momotaro Statue, your preferred site lies in your future.
Once Momotaro Statue is checked off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Okayama.
- Happen upon an endearing store to search for keepsakes and appreciate a tasty meal of its regional fare.
- Okayama also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized service after you spend some time on its a full plate of action.
- Okayama has been hidden away, but it is starting to become established.
Bid adieu to the same old views and greet more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning an escape to Okayama is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Momotaro Statue from Expedia. Reserve now!