Visitors to Mont-sur-Meurthe are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Place Stanislas, Musee des Beaux-arts, and Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mont-sur-Meurthe
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Place Stanislas, Musee des Beaux-arts, and Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy. Additionally, you'll find La Maison de la Mirabelle de Rozelieures and St. Peter's Church in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Mont-sur-Meurthe, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 92 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Campanile Nancy Centre - Gare is 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from central Mont-sur-Meurthe. This 3-star hotel in Nancy features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Novotel Suites Nancy Centre is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Mont-sur-Meurthe. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nancy can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Best Western Hotel Crystal is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Mont-sur-Meurthe. This 3-star hotel in Nancy features free WiFi, a bar, and a business center. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Mont-sur-Meurthe
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mont-sur-Meurthe Station. Mont-sur-Meurthe might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mont-sur-Meurthe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Mont-sur-Meurthe gets about 28.86 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F