Those traveling to Moncel-les-Luneville are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 32.3 mi (52 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moncel-les-Luneville
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Peter's Church, La Maison de la Mirabelle de Rozelieures, and Baccarat City Hall. You'll also find Church of St. Remy and Museum of Crystal in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Moncel-les-Luneville, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 84 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Campanile Nancy Centre - Gare is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from central Moncel-les-Luneville. This 3-star hotel in Nancy features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Novotel Suites Nancy Centre is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the center of Moncel-les-Luneville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nancy can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Best Western Hotel Crystal is located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of Moncel-les-Luneville. This 3-star hotel in Nancy features free WiFi, a bar, and a business center. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Moncel-les-Luneville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Moncel-les-Luneville gets about 28.86 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F