Find Hotels in Montcalm
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2019
Travelers to Montcalm will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Constance Tower.
- There are 831 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montcalm
Constance Tower is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Centre de Decouverte du Scamandre and Aigues-Mortes Salt Marshes in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Montcalm, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 224 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Appart'City Confort Nîmes Arènes is located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the heart of Montcalm. This 4-star residence in Nimes features free WiFi, a bar, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel & Spa Les Bains de Camargue by Thalazur is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the center of Montcalm. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Le Grau-Du-Roi can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its clean rooms and walkable location.
- Premiere Classe Arles is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from central Montcalm. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Arles can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Montcalm
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Montcalm each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F