Visiting Monterey Park
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Monterey Park, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, sporting events, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Citadel Outlets, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Hollywood Sign.
- You'll find 2709 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterey Park
Citadel Outlets, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Hollywood Sign are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Monterey Park. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Markland Hotel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a fitness center, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Comfort Inn Monterey Park - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Floral Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hollywood Bowl, 12.6 mi/20.2 km from the city center, and Warner Brothers Studio, which is 13.6 mi/21.9 km away.
Dressing for Monterey Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Monterey Park gets about 17.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 45°F