Get an overview of this hotelTowering "city within a city" in downtown LA
Within 8 blocks of this hotel is the Los Angeles Convention Center, Staple Center, LA Live, and Microsoft Theater. The metro station is a short 2 blocks away from the hotel.
Under one roof
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites features a top-notch fitness center, jogging track, outdoor pool, business center, and a variety of dining-and-refreshment choices, including a rooftop steakhouse with a revolving lounge.
Westin Heavenly Beds
In the 1,358 guestrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows frame city views. Additional highlights include Westin's signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Starbucks coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles
The 34-story smoke-free Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites contains 1,358 rooms within 5 gleaming towers, located in the heart of the Financial District. The World Trade Center is adjacent, and the Convention Center, LA Live, Microsoft Theater, and STAPLES Center are within walking distance.
Among the copious amenities and services are a food court, shops and boutiques, hair salon, fitness center, comprehensive business center, wired and wireless Internet access, luggage storage, and 24-hour valet parking (surcharge). Meeting/conference rooms and exhibit space is found in the convention center. The hotel's parking garage can accommodate vehicles up to 6.5 feet (1.98 meters) in height.
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 34
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 19
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 28
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1358
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 0 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
L.A. Prime Steak House - Succulent steak and fresh seafood served in casually elegant rooftop restaurant with dazzling city views. Dinner only.
Lakeview Bistro - Casual, airy restaurant opens to the atrium lobby and serves contemporary favorites for breakfast and lunch.
BonaVista Lounge - Revolving cocktail lounge with panoramic views. Located on 34th floor. Access through the steakhouse, then down one level.
Lobby Court Coffee Bar - Located in atrium's hub. Coffee, pastries, snacks, and cocktails served from early morning until after midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the hotel's WestinWORKOUT®. This state-of-the-art facility features an indoor running track, cardio machines with individual flat-screen TVs, and a heated outdoor pool, open year-round.
The YMCA, connected to the hotel via pedestrian bridge, offers tennis, racquetball, basketball, fitness classes, and swimming for a nominal fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 0 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 0 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Bonaventure Hotel
- Bonaventure Hotel Westin
- Hotel Bonaventure
- Hotel Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Bonaventure
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Los Angeles
- Westin Hotel Bonaventure
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Suites
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.