Families will find kid-friendly activities in Arcadia, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Citadel Outlets, Hollywood Sign, and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 18.7 mi (30 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcadia
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Santa Anita is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Anita Park and Los Angeles Arboretum and Botanic Gardens.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Arcadia. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia - Our customers love the quiet location and spacious, quiet rooms at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia-Pasadena Area - Amenities at this hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Citadel Outlets, located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Hollywood Sign, which is 16.2 mi/26.1 km away.
Dressing for Arcadia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.24 inches of rain falls on Arcadia each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F