Visiting Bell Gardens
Visitors to Bell Gardens are sure to enjoy the shopping, casinos, and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and gardens. Top sights around the area include Citadel Outlets, Knott's Berry Farm, and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bell Gardens
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Bicycle Casino. In the area, you'll also find Citadel Outlets and Knott's Berry Farm.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Bicycle Hotel & Casino - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
Top places to see around the area include Hollywood Walk of Fame, 13.8 mi/22.3 km from the heart of the city, and Dolby Theater, which is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away.
Dressing for Bell Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Bell Gardens gets about 0.51 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F