Families will find kid-friendly activities in Moscow, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lewiston
- The closest major airport is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moscow
The city's cultural venues include McConnell Mansion Museum and Appaloosa Horse Museum. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Kibbie Dome. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include New St Andrew's College and University of Idaho.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Moscow. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Plus University Inn - Our customers like the walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow - Pullman - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Moscow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.09 inches of rain falls on Moscow each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F