Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Juliaetta has to offer. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Juliaetta
As you start planning for your getaway to Juliaetta, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 31 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Motel 6 Moscow ID is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Juliaetta. This 2-star motel in Moscow features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Red Lion Hotel Lewiston is 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Juliaetta. This 3-star hotel in Lewiston features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Inn America - Lewiston is located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Juliaetta. This 2-star hotel in Lewiston features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Juliaetta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Juliaetta gets about 27.09 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F