Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lewiston, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront, sporting events, and shopping.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Lewiston
- The closest major airport is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lewiston
Cultural venues in the city include Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History, Appaloosa Horse Museum, and McConnell Mansion Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Salmon River and Hell's Gate State Park. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Kibbie Dome.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lewiston. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Lewiston, ID - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Moscow - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moscow Pullman - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Lewiston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.32 inches of rain falls on Lewiston each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F