Visitors to Mottola are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Castellana Caves.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Mottola
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mottola
Castellana Caves is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Rudolph Valentino Museum and Castle Massafra in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mottola. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Isabella Exclusive Hotel is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Mottola features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Cecere is located within 3 mi (4.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mottola can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Villaggio Vecchia Mottola - Apartments is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mottola can enjoy access to laundry facilities and free WiFi.
Dressing for Mottola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Mottola gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F