Fisherman, this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental house overlooking White River is the perfect home base for your next getaway! Ideal for groups of 6, the rental features home essentials, a furnished patio, gas grill, and stunning views no matter the season! Bring your boat along to park at the top of the driveway and then explore all the nearby lakes and rivers to hunt for the night’s fish dinner. In addition, the home is just a short day trip to Branson for endless entertainment!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Sleeper Sofa, 3 cots (for children less than 100 lbs)
Natural light streams into the cozy living area, which features a long sectional couch, flat-screen 55-inch TV, and views from out the wide windows. If the whole family can’t decide on a movie to watch together, you’ll find the den outfitted with an additional Smart TV and reclining couches. Bedrooms are fitted with wall mounted Smart TVs - all with WiFi and cable.
When hunger strikes, the fully equipped kitchen offers every necessary appliance for home-cooked meals. Settle down on the dining table to dig into your meal, and then step outside for sunset cocktails on the patio. No matter the season, this patio features mesmerizing views of the surroundings meadows and White River!
Come nighttime, rest easy in any of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms. Be sure to get up early to start your fishing, as you’ll want to bring home the catch-of-the-day to throw on the grill later that night!
-- THE LOCATION --
The fishing can start with just a short 2-minute drive from door to the White River! With boat ramp access and boat rental facilities nearby, it’ll be easy to explore this abundant river and lake paradise. If walleye, largemouth bass, crappie, catfish and gigantic stripers excite you, then explore either Norfork Lake or Bull Shoals Lake - both only 20 minutes away.
Cotter, Gassville and the surrounding Twin Lakes Region is filled with great places to eat that are sure to curb your appetite. Check out Nima’s Pizza just a short drive away, or Sands Cafe, which is located within walking distance.
The whole family will enjoy annual events like Gassville in the Park, The Supreme Boat Trout Tournament, Cotter Trout Festival, Sow Bug Roundup, White River Marathon for Kenya, and the Bridge Bash - all of which cater to the lifestyle of living in the Ozarks and highlight local artists, musicians, and food!
If you’re up for the drive, the entertainment hub of Branson awaits just 70 miles up the road. Check out Table Rock Lake, the Silver Dollar City, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, and so much more!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, shower, central heating, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs with WiFi & cable, DVD player, linens & towels, in-unit laundry machines, furnished patio, gas grill, 2-4 driveway parking spaces, boat parking, and more!
- Ideal Cotter location within short driving distance of the White River! Easy access to fishing charters, boat rentals, nearby lakes, restaurants, cafes, shops, and annual events! Just 70 miles to Branson!
- Nearest Major Airport: Boone County Regional Airport (~42 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there are 3 cots available, but these can only be used by children 100 pounds or less
- License #: 1332