Think of yourself ambling through the streets of a new place, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous scenery everywhere around you. However, there's one thing you are anticipating most of all: Musee du Petit Palais. Right now is the day to tick it off your must-do list.
Find Your Musee du Petit Palais Accommodation
Hotels near Musee du Petit Palais
No trip through the region would be considered complete without a stop at Musee du Petit Palais.
Avignon, the area where it is found, is just 50 milesfrom the well-frequented city of Montpellier.
Looking to stay nearby? You'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 28 options to select from, and they're all just a short walk away. Some popular ones are the La Mirande, Hotel d'Europe and Le Clos du Rempart.
In the neighborhood are plenty of economical hotels if you're looking to keep costs to a minimum while you're exploring new places. The Le Prieure (0.9 miles away) and the Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis (0.6 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
If you're looking for a place to stay that's a bit special, you'll come across a great range of upmarket offerings close by. Be sure to check out the Mercure Pont d'Avignon Centre, which is just 0.05 miles away. Another great option is the Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes, 0.2 miles away.
The streets that neighbor Musee du Petit Palais offer a treat for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. Hôtel de l'Île is an excellent spot for a mid-morning pick-me-up. Later on in the evening, go to one of the close-by restaurants. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Hotel Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes. Don't let it end there! Join your fellow travelers for a few beers at HOTEL BRISTOL à Avignon.
After you're done with Musee du Petit Palais, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Palais des Papes is not to be missed if you're touring the most symbolic landmarks in the area. This grand residence is notable for its architecture as well as its design features and deep-rooted history.
- Venture up to Rocher des Doms, and you'll be amply rewarded with awe-inspiring views of the area and its surrounds.
- One doesn't need to be religious to enjoy seeing and learning about Avignon Cathedral.
- Step into the past and find out the story behind Pont d'Avignon, which is among the region's most historically important bridges.
- Pont St-Bénézet is a landmark structure and a significant part of the heritage of the area.
A number of visitors find their way to Musee du Petit Palais by rail transport. It's just 0.7 miles from Gare d'Avignon Centre to this destination.
Our places to stay in Avignon City Centre have all you need, so you can be sure to get selections near Musee du Petit Palais you'll fall in love with. Lots of travelers visit to really get away from it all, so you won't be alone. You'll rest assured once it comes time to reserve your spot, too: countless sightseers would endorse their Avignon City Centre hotel to an office-mate. We've got all the information you're searching for right here.
- The guest service at lodging close to Musee du Petit Palais will be grand, which is appropriate for such a magnificent monument.
- From big families to travelers on their own, we've got spaces that are cozy for everyone.
- "Fresh, presentable, and quick to receive you" is always the name of the game for Avignon City Centre hotel rooms.
Your favorite spot awaits with our comprehensive list of hotels near Musee du Petit Palais.
Learn All About Avignon City Centre
There are still even more things to do in Avignon City Centre with Musee du Petit Palais crossed off your list.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, check out all the pursuits near Avignon City Centre.
- Head out on the town to end the good times right; when the sun comes up, get informed about local history.
- Avignon City Centre also knows several things about special welcomes after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet some all-new photo opportunities. Planning an escape to Avignon City Centre is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Musee du Petit Palais. Reserve now!