Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards of a fresh city, looking up at the monuments or the exquisite nature all around you. But there is one attraction you are anticipating most of all: Avignon Cathedral. The time has arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Where Is There to Stay Near Avignon Cathedral?
Hotels near Avignon Cathedral
Discover the different customs and beliefs of the local people at Avignon Cathedral, an interesting religious site.
It is situated in the Avignon area, 50 miles outside of the popular tourist city of Montpellier.
If you are looking to book a hotel within convenient walking distance of Avignon Cathedral, you're in luck! There are as many as 32 choices that fit the bill. The La Mirande, Hotel d'Europe and Le Clos du Rempart are a few of the most popular ones.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having a variety of budget hotels in the area. The Le Prieure and the Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis are a couple of good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.5 miles.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the extravagant side. Luckily, there's a great range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Two hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and charm are the Mercure Pont d'Avignon Centre and the Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes, which are located 0.07 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
While you're roaming the area surrounding Avignon Cathedral, do not miss out on trying the robust coffee and gorgeous delights at Hôtel de l'Île. Wanting something a bit more filling? Hotel Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes is a recommended dining spot in the area. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet the locals for a drink or two at HOTEL BRISTOL à Avignon.
You need not travel very far from Avignon Cathedral to find other things to do in this area:
- History and fairy tale enthusiasts will be in awe of the majesty and historical significance of Palais des Papes.
- Appreciate the combination of spirit and beauty that only art can convey at Musee du Petit Palais.
- To get a panoramic view of the local area, you'll want to make the journey up to Rocher des Doms.
- Considered one of the most important local structures, Pont d'Avignon is worth a visit if you're keen to delve further into the history of the area.
- If you like meandering around and checking out the local area, your time will not be wasted at Place de l'Horloge.
The proximity of Gare d'Avignon Centre to Avignon Cathedral can make the train a convenient way to reach this attraction. It's 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's list of hotels in Avignon provides all that you need, so you can be certain to get accommodation near Avignon Cathedral you'll love. Lots of tourists visit to really get away from it all, so you won't be alone. Need help making a decision? Get the guidance and tricks you're searching for. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, rest assured: all kinds of visitors would recommend their Avignon hotel to their colleagues.
- The staff at hotels close to Avignon Cathedral go beyond the expected which will only improve your visit to this stunning monument.
- We've got rooms that are satisfying for all kinds, from family reunions to teams of two.
- You'll find Avignon accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
Your number one site is waiting for you with our wide catalogue of hotels near Avignon Cathedral.
Avignon Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to do in Avignon with Avignon Cathedral achieved.
- Read about some pastimes near Avignon and truly explore each sight the district has to provide.
- Get informed about the area's life story, then enjoy a night of fun to top off your good times right.
- You will find Avignon also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its ample activities.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Avignon, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Avignon Cathedral. Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on more than a few awe-inspiring photo ops!