Picture yourself walking around the lanes during your upcoming vacation, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite world wherever you look. However, Place de l'Horloge is one attraction you have been especially prepared for. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the moment has arrived to mark it finished.
Where Is There to Stay Near Place de l'Horloge?
Hotels near Place de l'Horloge
Place de l'Horloge continuously remains at the top of tourists' to-do lists. You'll see for yourself how amazing it is when you arrive there.
It's located in Avignon, 50 miles from Montpellier. If you enjoy heading off the beaten track a little, this could be the place for you.
If you're hoping to find a hotel within walking distance of Place de l'Horloge, there are 33 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. Popular ones are the La Mirande, Hotel d'Europe and Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis.
Looking for a room which won't leave you empty handed? As luck would have it, there is an abundance of budget hotels in the area. The Le Prieure, 1 mile away, or the Le Clos du Rempart, at a distance of 0.5 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
You can make your visit that little bit more memorable by reserving a room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Two options that dominate when it comes to elegance and design are the Hotel de I'Horloge and the Mercure Pont d'Avignon Centre, which are situated 0.1 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to sample the flavorful coffee and sweet treats available at Hôtel de l'Île, a worthwhile little spot conveniently close to Place de l'Horloge. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Le Cloitre Saint Louis. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to HOTEL BRISTOL à Avignon and let the cocktails keep flowing.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Place de l'Horloge:
- You don't need to be Christian to appreciate Avignon Cathedral.
- Go on a tour of Palais des Papes and learn about this palace's historic significance.
- Spend a day at Musee Calvet and admire their admirable collection of wonderful works of art.
- If you're a fine arts enthusiast, your trip cannot end without time spent at Musee du Petit Palais.
- Admire the mix of spirit and beauty that only art can communicate at Musée Angladon.
Some visitors arrive at Place de l'Horloge by rail transport. It's a walk of 0.5 miles from Gare d'Avignon Centre to your destination.
Expedia's list of rooms in Avignon City Centre offers all the things you need, so you can be certain to have options near Place de l'Horloge that you'll love. Get going: Avignon City Centre saw more than a few newcomers over the past year. You're a click away from the insider info you're looking for. Once booking time is here, set off with confidence: explorers of all sorts approve of their Avignon City Centre hotel.
- From large families to teams of two, we've got pleasant suites for all individuals.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the guest service at lodging around Place de l'Horloge is grand.
- "Tidy, neat, and prepared to receive you" is how Avignon City Centre hotels will be waiting.
Suites in Avignon City Centre received additional visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. You can stay right near your preferred place with our diverse directory of hotels near Place de l'Horloge.
All About Avignon City Centre
After Place de l'Horloge is crossed off your schedule, you'll still have lots to do in Avignon City Centre.
- Avignon City Centre hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but it is starting to gain in status.
- Use a time to plot some action, and you'll soon see Avignon City Centre also knows several things about receiving its guests.
- Enjoy an evening out to end the adventure; next day, visit a local historical site.
Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few awe-inspiring selfies. Planning a vacation to Avignon City Centre is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Place de l'Horloge. Reserve now!