Top Hotels Near Museum of Foreign Art in Helsinki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Museum of Foreign Art
Top Hotels Close to Museum of Foreign Art
You could be seeing lower prices
Museum of Foreign Art Hotel Guide
It's definitely worth making the time to drop into Museum of Foreign Art.
Helsinki, the lively city where it's situated, is the national capital city.
Whether you're looking for somewhere to settle down for a bit or you simply just need a bed for a few nights, there are some good affordable hotels in the vicinity. The Hostel Diana Park is a handy option, located 0.3 miles away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Comodo Apartments Helsinki City, which is just 1 mile away.
If you'd rather splurge on something a bit more extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Haven, a walk of only 0.7 miles away. Another option is the Hotel Kamp. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
As you and your group roam around the streets that surround Museum of Foreign Art, stop by Metka Cafe. Take in the enchanting aroma of coffee and indulge in a few delicious treats. Later on, you should sit down for dinner at Southpark. This dining establishment is also within walking distance. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Papa Albert Ristorante & Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Museum of Foreign ArtWhile you're in the area, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Museum of Foreign Art to visit:
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, Sinebrychoff Art Museum is a museum that is worth your time.
- Alexander Theater is a key part of the area's dynamic culture. You'll have a fun night at theater here as well as get an insight into the community's art scene.
- Experience Hietalahti Flea Market and get a feel for the people and culture of the region.
- A great way to find out more about a community's culture is to attend a local place of prayer. You’ll find one of the finest at Old Church of Helsinki.
- Whether you're there to say a few prayers or learn more about the history of the building, St. John's Church is a fascinating site to visit.
Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station is within walking distance of Museum of Foreign Art, making the train a popular choice for sightseers.