Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I realised I had forgotten my laptop in the lobby, while we were on our way to the airport. The driver of the shuttle was extremely friendly and without hesitation, he turned back to fetch my laptop. Not only was he not irritated by my forgetfulness, he was also forthcoming with information about ...
If you don't need to be in the center of town, and value quiet and cleanliness, Avia Apartments may be the perfect accommodation for you. If you do want to go into the center of Helsinki, there is a bus that stops across the street ,that will cost you 5.50 Euros one way. The ride takes about 25 minutes ...
Had very short stay in this hotel. Rooms are not new, but in a good condition. Sea view from our window was super! Also can praise the breakfast. I think to return in summer, it can be a good stay in nature.
When the rooftop sauna and lounge are completed it will be hard to better as a stopover point in Helsinki. Breakfast was superb but cannot comment on dinner as we did not eat there although there are some local restaurants of a high standard.
This hotel is located walking distance to the city centre (about 20 minutes) and near a beautiful lake and lots of transport options. The room was lovely and bed very comfortable. I didn't have breakfast included but I paid for it on the 2nd day and it was the tastiest hotel breakfast I have had ...
I chose this as I was on a budget and wanted to be close to the centre of the city, excellent location, good informative helpful staff, but could do with sprucing up.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Helsinki hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your Southern Finland getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Helsinki. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Helsinki hotels even let youbring several pets along for your R&R.
- Southern Finland is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Helsinki has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southern Finland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Helsinki is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 64% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?