Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Helsinki from $32
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Helsinki Pet-friendly Hotels
Helsinki Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Helsinki and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 95 hotels or accommodations that accept pets.
Planning Your Trip to Helsinki
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Helsinki is 27.08 inches
Exploring Helsinki with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Helsinki has lots to offer visitors including its theaters and festivals. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Ateneum Art Museum and Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Helsinki Cathedral and Senate Square. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Keskustan Eläinkauppa, Faunatar Sello, or Akvaario Kurki Oy.