Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Was basically what I was expecting, but further from the airport than I'd hoped. Needed to take a taxi (about €16) to get there. Was 'self-contained' but cutlery was dirty. Was fine for a 12 hour stay.
Visiting Finland to meet up with old friends and colleagues. Apartment was part of a very inexpensive fly/stay deal booked thru' Expedia. Plenty of room for two people and all basic facilities, but lacking in any luxury touches. Quiet locality within easy walking distance of town centre, airport ...
We decided to stay in Helsinki for one night and enjoy a nice dinner and a little shopping. This GLO hotel location is only a few blocks from Stockmann's and some great shopping and restaurant options. We arrived on a Saturday (& left on Sunday) and were able to park directly across from the hotel ...
There is no keys, only a passcode. I was not certain at first, and called to make sure. The passcode turned out to be very convenient. We do not need to worry about sharing or losing the keys any more. Though I am still not certain about the safety of that 4-digit code. I have not see any staff during ...
The hostel is in an older building which only adds to it's great environment. Pretty clean and a nice big kitchen to cook. 10 -15 min walk to most attractions in Helsinki.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Helsinki hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your Southern Finland getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Helsinki. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Helsinki hotels even let youbring several pets along for your R&R.
- Southern Finland is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Helsinki has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southern Finland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Helsinki is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 64% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?