Think of yourself strolling around the downtown area of your perfect holiday, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous nature all around you. However, Museum of Occupation is one thing you've been looking forward to in particular. You have wanted to go there for a while, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
Lodging Nearby Museum of Occupation
Hotels near Museum of Occupation
Are you heading to Museum of Occupation?
The nation's capital city, Tallinn, hosts this destination.
There are up to 38 hotel choices within a radius of 0.6 miles of Museum of Occupation. You're almost guaranteed to find one you like. The Schlössle Hotel, CRU Hotel and Hotel Telegraaf are definitely a few of the popular ones.
You'll be able to set aside some extra coin for sightseeing if you choose to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Three Sisters Hotel (0.7 miles away) and the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Tallinn (0.6 miles away) are popular options that you might like to check out.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. Make sure you look up the Oldhouse Apartments, only 0.3 miles away, and the Savoy Boutique Hotel by TallinnHotels, which is 0.3 miles away.
Whether you're seeking a strong brew of coffee or a delectable treat, Go Hotel Shnelli (Toompuiestee 37, Tallinn) is a perfect place to stop. Walking distance from Museum of Occupation, worn out tourists can find it without issues. But if you're really hungry, walk the short distance to Savoy Boutique Hotel (Suur-Karja 17, Tallinn) for something hearty.
Of course, there are also some other things going on in the vicinity of Museum of Occupation:
- Tranquil inside and well-recognized from the outside, St. Charles' Church is not just a place of worship, but a popular tourist attraction too.
- Because of its sights and natural landscape, Tonismagi is deemed a popular spot for local residents and tourists.
- Enthusiastic book-lovers will be right at home when they explore National Library of Estonia, a much loved space that is home to a wonderful selection of books, newspapers and other resources.
- Hirvepark, an urban park, is enjoyed by tourists and locals alike. Pack some healthy snacks and unwind in the fresh air.
- You'll find it hard not to appreciate the architectural design of Kiek in de Kok and Bastion Passages Museum, a famous historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
Light rail transport is a good choice when going to Museum of Occupation. Gorail, the nearest terminal, is located 0.5 miles away. The second closest rail terminal, Baltic Station, is at a distance of 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's roster of motels and resorts in Old Town supplies everything you want, so you're sure to have locales near Museum of Occupation you'll adore. Old Town welcomed quite a few guests in the last twelve months, so start searching. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from the secret pointers you could ever want. You'll rest easy when the moment arrives to reserve, too: guests of all types would propose their Old Town hotel to an office-mate.
- Discover that accommodation in Old Town are waiting to greet you with presentable and neat rooms.
- We have it here if you want room satisfaction in addition to tidiness.
- Fitting for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at hotels around Museum of Occupation go beyond all expectations.
Old Town rooms received more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. Your choice place awaits thanks to our wide list of hotels near Museum of Occupation.
Old Town Facts and Figures
With Museum of Occupation crossed off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Old Town.
- Old Town hasn't been really well-known in the tourism books, but it is currently starting to make itself known.
- ample adventures, you'll also find Old Town is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Old Town, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Museum of Occupation from Expedia. Reserve now!