Visitors can enjoy all that Myans has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Carre Curial, Elephants Fountain, and Chateau de Chambery.
- You'll find 132 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aix-les-Bains
- The closest major airport is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Myans
A couple of favorite places to visit are Chartreuse National Park and Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Myans. In the area, you'll also find Carre Curial and Elephants Fountain.
As you plan your vacation to Myans, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 70 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Kyriad Chambéry Centre - Curial is 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chambery can enjoy access to a fitness center and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Le Cinq Hyper Centre Ville is located within 4.5 mi (7.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chambery can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- INTER-HOTEL Chambéry des Princes is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Chambery features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Chateau de Chambery, located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center, and Grande Chartreuse Monastery, which is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away.
Dressing for Myans
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Myans gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F