Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nadi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Nadi
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nadi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Wailoaloa Beach, Denarau Beach, and Garden of the Sleeping Giant. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Namaka Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple and Port Denarau Marina.
In Nadi, there are 61 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sheraton Denarau Villas - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- The Palms Denarau Fiji - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Nadi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nadi is 1.81 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F