Visitors to Naivasha are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nakuru
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naivasha
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Naivasha. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kenya Wildlife Service Training Institute and Crater Lake Game Sanctuary.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Naivasha. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Naivasha Kongoni Lodge - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this lodge. This 4-star lodge features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Lake Naivasha Country Club - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Naivasha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Naivasha is 30.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and October with an average of 48°F