Visiting Paradise Island
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Paradise Island, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, must-see aquarium, and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its water parks and casinos. Stingray City, Cabbage Beach, and Fort Fincastle are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nassau
- The closest major airport is in Nassau (NAS-Nassau Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paradise Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cabbage Beach, Versailles Gardens, and New Providence Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paradise Island Golf Club and Ocean Club Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Paradise Island. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas - This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- The Reef at Atlantis, Autograph Collection - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa, and a casino.
- The Cove at Atlantis, Autograph Collection - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to visit around the area include Stingray City, 2.8 mi/4.5 km from the heart of the city, and Fort Fincastle, which is 1.6 mi/2.5 km away.
Dressing for Paradise Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- About 51.85 inches of rain falls on Paradise Island each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F