Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Naukuchiatal has to offer. There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Naukuchiatal
Places to visit in the larger region include Hanuman Gadi Temple, Dhangarhi Museum, and Garija Temple. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Naukuchiatal, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 53 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sterling Corbett is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Naukuchiatal. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Marchula can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- The Solluna Resort is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from central Naukuchiatal. This 5-star resort in Marchula features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Namah is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the center of Naukuchiatal. This 4.5-star resort in Dhikuli features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Naukuchiatal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Naukuchiatal is 30.71 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F