Travelers to Navotua will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Navotua
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yasawa Islands. In the area, you'll also find Sawa-I-Lau Caves and Devil's Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Navotua, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Yasawa Homestays is located in the heart of Navotua. This 2-star guesthouse in Nacula Island features free breakfast, a free area shuttle, and laundry facilities.
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the center of Navotua. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Navotua. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Navotua
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Navotua gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F