Visiting Turtle Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Turtle Island has to offer including its beaches. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 54.8 mi (88.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Turtle Island
The picturesque setting of Devil's Beach and Yasawa Islands exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Long Beach and Sawa-I-Lau Caves in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Turtle Island, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Turtle Island Fiji is located in the heart of Turtle Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Turtle Island can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Safe Landing Eco-Lodge is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Nacula Island features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
Dressing for Turtle Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Turtle Island each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F