Visitors to Nelspruit are sure to enjoy the shopping and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, cafés, and casinos.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in Nelspruit
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nelspruit
Attractions like Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden Sanctuary and Lowveld National Botanical Garden are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Nelspruit Nature Reserve. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Nelspruit Market, Promenade Shopping Centre, and Sonpark Centre.
In Nelspruit, you'll be able to select from 67 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Loerie's Call Guesthouse - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Roca Guest House - Our customers like the clean, quiet rooms and room size at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Francolin Lodge - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Nelspruit
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nelspruit is 0.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F