Visitors to Neu-Isenburg are sure to enjoy the bars, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and forests. Top sights around the area include Commerzbank-Arena, Staedel Museum, and Frankfurt Opera House.
- You'll find 453 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frankfurt
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Neu-Isenburg
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Commerzbank-Arena, Staedel Museum, and Frankfurt Opera House. In the area, you'll also find Roemer and Frankfurt Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Neu-Isenburg. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Restaurant Wessinger - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include St. Paul's Church, 4.6 mi/7.4 km from the city center, and Maintower, which is 4.6 mi/7.5 km away.
Getting Around Neu-Isenburg
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Neu Isenburg Station or Zeppelinheim Station. Neu-Isenburg might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Neu-Isenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Average annual rainfall for Neu-Isenburg is 26.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F