Travelers give high marks for the local tours in Nevsehir, which is also known for its museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, cafés, and cathedral.
- There are 302 hotels and other accommodations in Nevsehir
- The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nevsehir
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Urgup Museum, Nevsehir Museum, and Goreme Open Air Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Uchisar Castle, Ortahisar Castle, and Roman Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Sehitler Park, Zeki Soyak Park, and Pigeon Valley.
In Nevsehir, you'll be able to select from 302 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Local Cave House Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Asyada Suites Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hezen Cave Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Nevsehir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Nevsehir gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F