Visitors to Ngaglik are sure to enjoy the gardens and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and spas.
- You'll find 595 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ngaglik
A couple of favorite places to visit are Islamic University of Indonesia and Yogya Kembali Monument. You'll also find Jogja Bay and Maguwoharjo Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ngaglik. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Mlati can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Indoluxe Hotel Jogjakarta - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mlati can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar.
Dressing for Ngaglik
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Ngaglik gets about 51.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F