Visiting Nha Trang
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Nha Trang, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and cafés. Top sights in the city include Dam Market, Long Son Pagoda, and Tram Huong Tower.
- There are 665 hotels and other accommodations in Nha Trang
- The closest major airport is in Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nha Trang
Cultural venues in the city include Long Thanh Gallery, Khanh Hoa Museum, and Alexandre Yersin Museum. Attractions like Vinpearl Cable Car, Vinpearl Land, and Sailing Club Nha Trang are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Long Son Pagoda, Tram Huong Tower, and Po Nagar Cham Towers.
In Nha Trang, you'll be able to select from 665 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Anam - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Xavia Hotel - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Tran Phu Beach features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- LegendSea Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tran Phu Beach can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Nha Trang include Dam Market, Thap Ba Hot Spring Center, and Nha Trang Night Market.
Getting Around Nha Trang
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Nha Trang Station. Nha Trang may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nha Trang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Nha Trang gets about 55.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F