Those traveling to Noonamah are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Noonamah
Places to visit in the larger region include Darwin Crocodile Farm, Berry Springs Nature Park, and Territory Wildlife Park. In the area, you'll also find Darwin River Dam and Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre.
As you start planning for your getaway to Noonamah, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 48 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Travelodge Resort Darwin is located 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the heart of Noonamah. This 4-star hotel in Darwin features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Palms City Resort is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from central Noonamah. This 3.5-star motel in Darwin features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and conference space. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Mantra on the Esplanade is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the center of Noonamah. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Darwin can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Noonamah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- Noonamah gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F