Think of yourself wandering through the avenues of your next getaway, staring up at the beautiful world or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one draw you are anticipating in particular: Nubble Lighthouse. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and now is the moment to mark it complete.
Lodging Nearby Nubble Lighthouse
Hotels near Cape Neddick Lighthouse
A few hours spent at Cape Neddick Lighthouse feels like a journey to the past.
To visit it, travel to York, located just 90 miles from the state capital of Augusta.
There are approximately 9 hotels within 0.1 miles of Cape Neddick Lighthouse. Alternatively, think about staying in Ogunquit. It’s 7 miles away and has a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 29 to choose from. The Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast, Ogunquit River Inn & Suites and Dunes on the Waterfront are worth considering.
If you're like the majority of us, budget is always an important consideration. There are a couple of lower-priced hotels in the area that will certainly come as a relief. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the Atlantic House Inn, which is 1 mile away, or the ViewPoint Hotel, which is 0.2 miles away?
If you'd love to book a room somewhere that you can blissfully describe to friends for years to come, you'll be pleased to know that there are a handful of prestigious upmarket options nearby. Make sure you check out the latest specials at the Sands by the Sea Motel (1 mile away) or the Inn on the Blues (1 mile away).
Tourists desperate to stuff themselves after some time at Cape Neddick Lighthouse can usually be caught enjoying a delectable meal at Fox's Lobster House (8 Sohier Park Road, York). This dining spot is merely 0.05 miles from Cape Neddick Lighthouse.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Take a walk, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the views at Short Sands Beach, the perfect spot for a day trip.
- If you're fond of a superb view, catch the sunset at Long Sands Beach. It's one of the region's most popular beaches.
- As you make your way around York's Wild Kingdom, learn about the range of animal species that live here.
- If you appreciate the architecture of historic residences, you ought to tour the halls of Emerson Wilcox House. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old residence.
- Learn about the terrifying and gripping tales of the past at Old Gaol.
Our catalogue of Ogunquit - Wells rooms supplies everything you require, so you'll surely find accommodation near Nubble Lighthouse that you'll adore. You shouldn't be alone lots of visitors select Ogunquit - Wells for a remarkable vacation. When booking time is here, you'll travel confidently: multiple visitors endorsed their Ogunquit - Wells hotel. All the information you could want we can provide just a few clicks away.
- In search of spaces that are serene as well as neat and clean? You're in a good place.
- Rooms in Ogunquit - Wells accommodation are always tidy and fresh.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at accommodation near Nubble Lighthouse go above and beyond.
With Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Nubble Lighthouse, we see your preferred site in your future.
Interesting Ogunquit - Wells Facts
When you've crossed Nubble Lighthouse off your agenda, there are still further activities to do in Ogunquit - Wells.
- In order to truly leave no road unexplored, go over all the tours near Ogunquit - Wells.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration.
- Take a day to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also realize Ogunquit - Wells knows a thing or two about welcoming its newcomers with a kind hello.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and greet more than a few all-new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Ogunquit - Wells, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Nubble Lighthouse from Expedia. Book today!