Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kittery, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and beaches. A top sight in the area is Fort Constitution Historical Site.
- You'll find 236 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ogunquit - Wells
- The closest major airport is in Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kittery
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Kittery Outlets and Tanger Outlets Kittery. Additionally, you might want to add Kittery Historical and Naval Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kittery. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kittery Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Coachman Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Northeaster Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Fort Constitution Historical Site, located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Kittery
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Kittery gets about 50.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F