Visitors to Nuh are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuh
Places to visit in the larger region include Shri Shiv Kund Hot Water Spring, Jindal College, and Heritage Transport Museum. Additionally, you'll find Ashiana Village Center and Damdama Lake in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Nuh, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 39 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Nuh. This 5-star hotel in Gurugram features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Nuh. This 4-star resort in Gurugram features a winery, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from central Nuh. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gurugram can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Nuh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nuh is 1.10 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F